At Nedlands Dental we offer Invisalign treatment a revolutionary way of correcting your smile. It's designed to treat minor to complex tooth straightening cases and is a particularly popular option among adults.
We'll put together a virtual treatment plan using Align Technology's unique ClinCheck software. This will show us how your teeth are predicted to move throughout the course of your treatment, and to help you visualise your new smile.
What types of issues can Invisalign fix?
What is Invisalign and how does it work?
Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that helps to straighten teeth without the use of the traditional metal braces, and has quickly revolutionised the world of orthodontics. Now patients have a different option instead of highly visible metal brackets, Invisalign involves wearing a series of custom-made clear plastic aligners that help to move your teeth into the desired position. Patients who previously would not have considered braces, are now keen to have Invisalign treatment.
Who is Invisalign for?
Invisalign is a suitable orthodontic treatment modality for patients of all ages, but in particularly for adults. The discreet nature of the aligners means that patients will have the confidence of knowing that the treatment will not impact on their appearance in the same way that traditional metal braces would. The removable aligners have the added advantage of being able to be removed for important meetings or public speaking engagements.
Advantages of Invisalign over braces
- Almost Invisible: Invisalign is nearly invisible, so it means that you can smile with confidence unlike with more traditional metal braces.
- Removable: Invisalign aligners are made of a special flexible material, allowing you to easily put in and remove. Therefore you can still enjoy your favourite foods whenever you want without holding back!
- Comfort: The aligners are made incorporating technologies that ensure gentle, yet effective teeth movement throughout your treatment with no brackets or wires to irritate your mouth
- Fewer Doctor Visits: With traditional braces you may need to attend every 4-6 weeks, however with Invisalign, it's generally every 6-8 weeks.
- Clearer Timelines: Invisalign treatment enables you to visualise every stage giving you a clearer picture of the treatment timeline.
- Better Oral Health: As the Invisalign aligners are removable you can still floss and brush your teeth, unlike with typical braces this is more difficult and can result on poor oral hygiene.
Other servicesView all services
Preventive dentistry is all about caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and minimise the risk of tooth decay, gum disease, tooth wear and much more.Discover more
At Nedlands Dental we are very preventive orientated, and that is especially important in relation to our young patients.Discover more